Friday, October 1, 2010

It's the most Wonderful Time of the year...

Fall is finally here! October to be exact, that's when fall truly begins for us. September is always an adjustment for our family, well mostly me. Em loves the start of school, yet I have so many mixed emotions each year. It's the getting back into a routine and accepting the fact that I'm really not a stay at home mom, that my summer hiatus has ended and it's back to others little ones taking up my days and not seeing my own until dinner time. It's feeling exhausted at 4:00pm only to then drive all around town picking up my jewels so we can finally go home and make dinner, give baths, make an attempt at picking things up and before you know it, a bit of cuddle time and then off to bed. And this year we've added another stop in our nights...soccer practice. I know it's only one night during the week but it sure does make a long day. I can't even imagine what life will be like when both the munchkins are in extra activities during the school year :/

Ok, Back to October :) To me it's the best time of the year. The coolness of the days and crisp air at night, the hot apple cider and pumpkin farms galore. I can't wait to experience them again this year. Last year was the abridged edition seeing as we were awaiting our new little arrival but this year we are going to live it up! In order to do it we are going to need to make it a crash course again since we'll also be celebrating Little Man's 1st Birthday and taking our 1st trip as a family of 4. Watch out Disney World, we've got our very own Minnie and Mickey!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is the most cancer blog i ever been too and em goes to my school