Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years thoughts….

So a decade is over and looking back so much has happened. I’ll be 3 decades old this coming year and this one was the most memorable. I’m guessing because it was because I’m getting older and more life changing events have happened but never the less, here’s my list.

-Moved out onto my own (2000). After 2 apartments, we bought our first house (2003)

-Graduated from UWMilwaukee with my Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education (2003)

-Married my High School sweetheart April 24, 2004 and took an amazing trip to Maui.

-Got my 1st dog at 23. Our black pug which John thought would be humorous to name “Tank”. (2004)

-Got a job with Racine Unified teaching kindergarten at Fratt. (2004)

-Went back to school to work on a Master’s Degree. (2005)

-A surprise blessing in Aug 2005, found out we were pregnant.

-Our Emily Belle was born April 25th, 2006 (a day after our 2nd anniversary)

-Took a new job at Wind Point still teaching kindergarten. (2007)

-A well awaited surprise finally came in February 2009, found out we would be having a second child.

-Went on our first “real” family vacation to Disney World. Em was in heaven. (June 2009)

-Graduated again from UWMilwaukee with a Master’s in Education with a focus on Reading Instruction. (2009)

-Our family grew on October 20th, 2009 when Garret Einer arrived.

Who knows what the next 10 years will hold for us. But I feel fortunate and blessed to have all that we do. Maybe our family is complete, maybe it’s not, where will we be, what will we be doing, only time will tell. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: