Sunday, December 7, 2008

Say Cheese










Today I took Em to get her pictures taken for Christmas. We tried a new place in Kenosha called Picture Innovations. I think they did a great job but there was some miscommunication. When I called to make an appointment, I inquired about their special picture package. They told me one thing but when I actually picked out the poses I wanted and told her which one I wanted for my main pose (which should have been for the package) she didn't ring it up that way. Apparently, just telling them that you want the package when you make an appointment is not enough. You actually have to say the words I want this pose for my special promotional price. I mean for pete's sake. They are new to the area they should have asked if what I meant to say is I wanted the special when I said I wanted this pose as my main one. You would think that it would be on my appointment sheet!

Anyway, Emily started her session by crying but the photographers did a great job at getting her to smile. They all turned out great. Here are a few of my favorites.

No comments: