Monday, January 12, 2009

My little Jammer


So Em loves music! Sure she loves to play instruments and sing children's songs but there's 2 other songs that have to be turned up if they come on the radio.
1st one: In the Ayer by Flo Rider, she loves this song. She sits in her seat with her hands in the air like she's "raisin the roof". Cracks me up. Oh, and her singin....My oh, my. Here's a pic of her doing it. I had to pull the car over to get this shot. If you don't know the song, here's a link:
http://www.ilike.com/artist/Flo+Rider/track/In+The+Ayer

Her other favorite is Leona Lewis, Bleeding Love. This one she loves to sing but you have to listen closely to her. Em believes that she's sayin, "I keep waiting, keep keep waiting." instead of bleeding. Which to me is much better for a two year old.

No comments: